oneblog42

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Gone for Over a Year



I am here.  I am alive.  It has been so long that even I wasn't sure anymore, but here I am.

I'm doing well.  A little overwhelmed on some days but on others as happy as anyone could be. 

School is crazy and work gets crazy and my family and friends are as they always are... crazy.  So you see, life is good.  I'm looking forward to a break though.  The semester is more than halfway over therefore, I need Thanksgiving to come already!


3 Comments:

Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

see, it really is hard to do...results in posts more full of pictures or in my case blogthings than words. ah well. we will get the hang of it again.

welcome back.

10:03 PM  
Blogger ocrismonxclovero said...

yay for blogging! cute pictures! hope your break through comes soon! :)

10:18 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

so glad that you decided to come back. everyone just needed a little encouragement.

lets get this party started!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home