oneblog42

Thursday, September 27, 2007

So There!

Wow, it's been a while but that's 'cause I'm such a busy girl these days. But so much has changed in just few short months. New school. New Job. New house. New... well that might be about it. But that's a lot.
College is is good as it can get. I like my classes and professors and am even making a few friends. The down side is the homework but so far I'm dealing. Work is okay and that's all I shall say on that subject for fear of a rant.
The living situation has been great. I couldn't be happier. I'm so blessed that everything has worked out this well.
I feel more in love with Colvin than ever before (though I really don't see how that's possible). But I'm telling the truth. Somehow in just the span of a day or two I forget or something because then I see him and remember how good looking he is and I laugh with him and remember how fun he is and I talk with him and remember how caring he is. I love him.
But it's time to leave school and get to work so I gotta run.


There! I posted!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you're enjoying your new home, even if I do question your sanity for liking it so much...

1:15 PM  
Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

well its about time someone posted. glad you like it here. (by the way Andrew its a whole different house when its not her own family and we are all girls, so beware!)

i do feel a little dumb commenting on posts of people who live in my house lol but oh well! SUPPORT THE BLOG!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home