oneblog42

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Work Yourself Fingers To The Bone, Suck The Marrow Drain My Soul

I like my job. The main reason I like my job is because I actually do it. The people I work with realize I do my job so that's cool. It's funny because there are all these people who fear all the team leads but me, I could care less about them because I generally am doing what I'm suposed to. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to say I'm some kind of perfect employee or anything just merely making observations. It seems to me like if people put more into their jobs they would get more out of them. Actually doing the job your suposed to be doing and going into it with a good attitude makes all the difference in the world. People complain about how hard they work and how unappreciated they are and I'm sure that's often the case but I have a feeling there are alot of people who don't work hard and wonder why their efforts aren't rewarded. You pay for what you get.

So anyway just a thought. I do enjoy my job but I'm so ready for a vacation. Thankfully I get one soon. Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

update your blog!

by the way, even though it was a long time ago that you wrote this post, its now only a week and a half till vacation to Nags Head!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

i updated my blog. somebody else should join the fun!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home