oneblog42

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

'Cause They Just Are


Some days, like today, are just depressing and there is nothing you can do about it. There are just so many anoying or frustrating little things that keep piling up without invitation. Number one anoying little thing is my 100 question biology exam tomorrow at 9:00 am. Number two is how I spent an hour studying today and typing it all up to put on a notecard only to find out it never sent to me and so my time was most deffinately wasted. Oh, but I'll just stop 'cause writing this out is not really making me any happier and the list has not even gotten started yet.

These Days of... (that's just it, nothing!)

Because they're just depressing
Life seems to be regressing
Oh but who am I even addressing
And what do I think I'm expressing

And that just proves how sad I really am.

5 Comments:

Blogger tag said...

I'm sorry. It could be worse... could be raining... :-/ Well, I hope things get to be on the upswing for you soon. Are you coming down for MaizeQuest next week? That'll be fun I hope. Perhaps we can even get there early enough to get more than 2 stamps this time...

12:10 PM  
Blogger thecolvinator said...

how old is that picture?

10:18 AM  
Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

that sucks. but cheer up, because HIP HIP HURRAY ITS WEASEL-STOMPING DAY!!

5:46 PM  
Blogger itshouldbsummer said...

the picture is old. if you notice there is no top at all that's because that's the day we replaced the top of do cabbio.
p.s. today is better, today is great.

7:29 PM  
Blogger thecolvinator said...

i didn't notice the car, i noticed you. your hair was long so i knew you didn't just take the picture.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home